Python, Firefox programming and Irish Whiskey.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

seoprofesional toolbar

Seo-Profesional's and my joint project is nearing to release. It is a Firefox extension called SEO Profesional Toolbar, which is in a way similar to other seo firefox extension, yet, it is superior. Similarly to its competitors it displays page rank and s-rank (for Czech search engine Seznam), but unlike them, it remembers history and displays it in nice colorful charts. After all, everybody likes colors. Go and see YouTube SEOProfesional's Channel to learn more. I am not a SEO person. I am a programmer. I wrote, or I should rather say put together the code and I can say, there are a few nice ideas. In next few posts you will learn how to do a few things in javascript/firefox.
  • How to extend PageInfo
  • How to high-light words or other stuff in the html page
  • How to make charts with flot
  • How to access fav-icons
  • Bits about a xul tree
  • You might have already read about word count (II)
You English speakers will probably need this link to install it...

No comments:

Post a Comment