Python, Firefox programming and Irish Whiskey.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

ff3sudoku plans

I always wanted to keep the ff3sudoku firefox add-on as simple as possible. Now, that's quite a difficult thing, if you want to make everyone happy. So options are comming up! The first thing I'll to is I'll make it possible to turn off the tooltips. Any more ideas? Share them in the comments please... Lately I have been busy with another project which I am not at liberty to disclose yet, and which probably won't be of any interest of you, sudoku gamers. That's just to explain, why the updates are not rolling in as often as they used to. Anyway, when my schedule allows for it, I want to make a complete write of the underlying algorithms to allow players invoke various types of hints, like: find all naked pairs, ... Also the generator deserves some care. I should at least be able to differentiate between easy and medium puzzles.

Originally published at wordpress, 2009-10-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment